Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm looking for a summer job but when I look on the internet I can't find anything. Where should I look?

It doesn't have to be in the "beauty and fashion" category, i don't know why it was put there. But anyway, I'll work just about anywhere that pays fairly; basically I just need money. Your answers are very much appreciated.
I'm looking for a summer job but when I look on the internet I can't find anything. Where should I look?
Get a local newspaper and look in the classified ads, or just go around to different places around town or in the mall and ask for an application. It's not always advertised that there are positions open...you have to go out and find them.
Reply:Try a retail store. I don't know where you live, but stores department stores hire a lot during the summer because kids are out of school and they go shopping and stuff. Next time you are at the mall, just apply at some stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment