Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm looking for a job and I went to all the main sites I knew. Can I have some valueable sites please?

worktree.com It is a paid service that searches all the sites for you. It is awesome and cheap.
I'm looking for a job and I went to all the main sites I knew. Can I have some valueable sites please?
try


http://www.simplyhired.com/





It is a search engine search the internet for available jobs.


but remember if you sumbit the resume or not.


Also, sumbit directly to the company for example, Marriot has its own database, so you can go directly to the site and sumbit your resume.
Reply:what kind of job, i do know of a company that you can make a great career of but it's working for yourself...I don't know if you want to do that...there's great info available in this ebook guide it's $5 if you email me i can send it out. If you are looking to work for yourself just check out the info below and get started. you can email me at doublecnati@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment