Friday, August 7, 2009

I just moved to the Charlotte Area. I am looking for a job in the sports industy can anyone hire me or help me

just graduated and am moving to charlotte. got a degree in sports management and am having trouble finding a job. does anyone know sports companies or know anyone that can hire or help me...thanks
I just moved to the Charlotte Area. I am looking for a job in the sports industy can anyone hire me or help me
My friend just got a job at the Panthers Stadium bartending. She is going to make some mula!! Look below for more job opportunities...good luck!
Reply:All I can say is that the Charlotte Bobcats may be a place to take a gander at, although they're a horrible basketball team.





Charlotte is a bustling place, and will likely have many job opportunities.
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment