Friday, August 7, 2009

I live in Philadelphia, pa and I am looking for a job, but I have 1 item on my record. Can anyone help me.?

This was 6 years ago, but I am still strugling to land decient employment. I am currently in college for biblical studies and I serve on the Deacon Board at my church. I am married with 3 children, do anyone have any resources.
I live in Philadelphia, pa and I am looking for a job, but I have 1 item on my record. Can anyone help me.?
what was the "item"? there are felony "items", and there are misdemeanor "items". which one was yours?





if you can't find employment after 6 YEARS, then something isn't being told. can you work for your church? Burger King?





get anything you can. nothing is "beneath you"....
Reply:you don't say what the "item" is. you didn't give a two weeks notice, or you have a felony? good luck, really

No comments:

Post a Comment