Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am currently 16 and am looking for a summer job, I have experiance (3 years) as a receptionist.?

I live in Texas and want a job that is close buy because I am currently taking Drivers Education and cannot drive. I am willing to do another job as long as I don't have to work outside
I am currently 16 and am looking for a summer job, I have experiance (3 years) as a receptionist.?
Hi, I Believe I can assist you in your matter. Revolution money exchange is currently hiring for the summer .Currently I鈥檓 attending college to pursue a degree in Animation /Multimedia (Visual Communications). Revolution Money Exchange really helps pay my tuition and fees, and I must say the company is really helping me get through college. Revolution Money exchange is a new payment network that provides merchants and financial institutions with a new method of payment .Revolution Money is based in St. Petersburg, FL and is part of the family of companies within Revolution, LLC. The company pays its members $10 per hour just to refer people to the company. This is 100% FREE and the earning potential is unlimited. The company pays Via, Check and PayPal. Also you can request you payment when you want. Great Summer Job!!


To join go to:


https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/...
Reply:look around places/businesses close to your house, such as fast food places, movie theaters, resturaunts, retail stores, etc. that have now hiring signs up. just apply and youll get a job! easy peasy! just be on the hunt for those signs. and im sure you could work your hours out to where your parents or a friend could take you to work, or if its close enought to your house you could walk/ ride your bike........
children names

No comments:

Post a Comment