Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm looking for a job, What pays better?

I'm almot 16 and I'm looking for a job. what pays better, walmart or gamestop? I would also like to work atleast 4-6 hours a day, If you know what they pay please tell.
I'm looking for a job, What pays better?
Not sure about Game Stop, but Wal*Mart pays on a sliding scale. They start everyone at a base pay (when I worked there, it was like $7/hr or something). Cashiers get an extra $0.30 for the added responsibility. For every full year of work with a past company that you've completed, you get an extra $0.30 or something like that. There's a lot more opportunity at Wal*Mart. I worked in one for a little over a year and worked in every department. It's takes very little time to get promoted. I was even a CSM for a short time. Just don't go there if you're eventually going to go Full-Time and are going to want benefits.
Reply:I don't think you can work at Walmart. You have to be 18.





not too sure about this one

No comments:

Post a Comment