Friday, August 7, 2009

I live in Seattle I'm looking for a job where should i apply?

Try Indeed.com


There is also NWJobs, both the one from Seattle Times Jobs section, and the NW Jobs that is a seperate entity.


Jobdango isn't too bad for Northwest job hunters.


I do recommend Indeed.com though. They update 24/7.





Also try Worksource Washington. Just google the words and the first link will be the one. Enter what city or both city and position.


Try Seattle.gov for City Jobs.





I hope that helps a little...
I live in Seattle I'm looking for a job where should i apply?
Dear Britini M,


What experience do you have, and in what field or area. Do you have a college degree? Are you just starting out from high school. Did you grow up in Seattle, or did you just relocate there recently?


I ask because, there are alot of different opportunities offered in Seattle. It is a beautiful city, and I think you will find everyone very friendly. I think what ever you choose to do,you will be happy. There are so many Restaurants, there is the fish market, flower shops,souvenir stores, etc. I am sure there are alot of opportunities in the mountain resorts.


Whatever you choose, enjoy, and good luck.


Seattle is my home city, and it is beautiful. Especially the subburbs, and the mountains. Enjoy taking the Ferry boat, and do some sight seeing.


Mareeann

No comments:

Post a Comment