Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am looking for a job that requires a lot of travel...relocation is acceptable...help?

I have a good job now, that I enjoy. I travel a little bit...probably 1-2 weeks a month on average, but the travel will end in December. I am 24, graduated college in '06 with a business marketing degree, I am wiling to relocate, do have a fiance who will relocate with me. International Travel is always good too. If anyone knows of a job opening or may know a good company please let me know....Thanks.
I am looking for a job that requires a lot of travel...relocation is acceptable...help?
Why not look into business consulting for some of the large consultants (McKinsey, PriceWaterhouse, Booz Allen). Their consultants tend to travel 3 weeks out of the month.





heck their web sites for job openings.

No comments:

Post a Comment