Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB OFF THE BOOKS IN BROOKLYN ,QUEENS, LONG ISLAND?

I HAVE A CAR , I HAVE MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA I'M IN COLLEGE , IM 21 ON WORKERS COMP %26amp; IM LOOKING FOR WORK OFF THE BOOKS TO GET MY BILLS PAID CAN SOME ONE OUT THERE HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.
I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB OFF THE BOOKS IN BROOKLYN ,QUEENS, LONG ISLAND?
DON'T DO IT! If you're on workers' comp then you'd better assume that you are under surveillance. Even if you're not on surveillance, if someone see's you and knows that you are on comp, you WILL get reported, you WILL be investigated and you may very well get slapped with insurance fraud. It's not worth it. Just suck it up and drive on. Going to jail and getting tons of fines is NOT WORTH IT! Take care and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment