Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What sort of job should I be looking for?

I'm in Year 9 and in a few months we pick our options for what to take at GCSE. I have no idea what I want to take though. I am good at writing stories and I can design and code a website. I enjoy ICT and English, and designing graphics. Does anyone have ideas for what I can be when I'm older?





This is very vague, sorry.
What sort of job should I be looking for?
No silly, it's not vague all ....you are describing your strengths and you may want to research a career in graphic design.





also engineering, there are so many thngs you can do with both of these majors....and there is alot of need in the workplace for both. I say graphic design because you HAVE to be a good story teller to create a label or design, after all every good design tells a story!





Both require creativity and good computer skills.


Hey if you can, also minor in spanish, you'd be surprised how many jobs now require or DESIRE spanish speakers.
flower name

No comments:

Post a Comment