Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cover letter when looking for part time job ?

Hi all,





when handing in a cv for a part time job I assume I should hand in a cover letter?





what should I include in this (please explain how to lay it out) also could anyone point me in the direction of suitable examples?





thanks !
Cover letter when looking for part time job ?
To whom it may concern unless you know their name and what postion your applying for or if you cold calling just put please find my cv attached, would you concider me for .........work you have avalible. I can be contacted on this number...........and am avalible for an interview at your convenience.


Many thanks





Hope this is ok





Just found this link has a few pictures of letters that maybe of some use to you.
Reply:Cover letters are a way of introducing yourself in a short space. Always point out your experience in terms of the job you're applying for. If you need excel say you are competent or have a certificate etc. Say you are available for interview and when you can start. Do a cover letter search on google and you will get loads of hits. Good luck! Oh and always spellcheck and get someone else to read it!
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment