Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looking for Job in Canada?

I am looking for a Job in Canada as a waitress or cook or chef or restaurant assistant. Please suggest me which websites can help me to find my required job. Please also suggest some employment agencies who help immigrants to apply for jobs. Immigrants with visa still pending to be approved. As I need to find a job before I apply for visa so that when I relocate, I atleast have something in hand for survival.
Looking for Job in Canada?
from what i remember in living in canada... you need to have a food safe certification before you can get a job in the food business.





so... i don't understand. do you have a visa and is already living in canada? or are you going to canada as an immigrant and you want a job as soon as you get there? or are you looking for a job in order to get a visa?





if it's the 3rd... you need some sort of special skills in order for them to petition you for a visa. waitresses, cooks, chefs and restaurant assistants are a dime a dozen in canada. they can just get them there without having to pay for visa processing.





if it's the second, if you went through an agency with your visa process, they'll be able to help you find a job when you get there. if not, the best you can do is ask a friend who is already living there if they can find you a job. normally, companies don't hire you unless they've interviewed you personally. and, the problem with newly landed immigrants is that they don't have canadian work experience... which means that the job opportunities are so limited (i know coz i went through this myself). better job positions require longer canadian work experience.
Reply:www. workopolis.com





www.jobbank.gc.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment