Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looking for a job for a busy student.?

I'm entering into a nursing program and on top of school, I'm going to have to do clinicals and continue volunteering at the hospital. If I have a where I go to work, I'll only be able to work about 20 hours a week at the most. I was also thinking about doing some jobs from home...Any suggestions on how to make good money? I live on my own, well with my boyfriend, but i pay half the bills.
Looking for a job for a busy student.?
Would you be interested in Mary Kay. It is something you could fit into your day as you encounter people you could hand out cards,books or samples. The product sells itself. I have been doing it for over two years and last year was able to quit my full time job with the fortune 500 company I work for over 7 years. It is a fun way to make money and I have a lot of nurses,midwives and doctors as customers especially buying our satin hands sets. I do nurse appreciation at my local hospital too.
Reply:I have the best business opportunity it鈥檚 called PrePaid Legal call this number for a business overview 1-800-394-6919 . I work full time and got in the business for extra income. On a SPARE time basis I made and extra $300.00 and that got me excited. Let me know what you think. My website is www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/karinafigueroa. Good Luck!


The compensation plan is GREAT by the way.:)
gothic names

No comments:

Post a Comment