Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm a College Student looking for a Part time job at the moment it's mall jobs or anything.?

What is the best kind of Resume. I'm worried that my resume isn't great which is maybe because I haven't gotten a job yet. I don't know if the format is wrong or right?





but it's like this





objective


seeking a sales associate position





education


colleges and degree





work experience


3 jobs and volunteer





skills


computer language etc





reference


available upon request





i dont know what to follow i thought this was right but maybe its not





thanks
I'm a College Student looking for a Part time job at the moment it's mall jobs or anything.?
If that's the resume you plan to use, then I'm sorry to say that nobody will want to interview you. You need to give them more details; and unless you have something to hide about your schedule (like AA meetings, mandatory community service, or so on), you really should make it available in advance. You should also give them REFERENCES in advance, or else they will wonder why you didn't.
Reply:united airline is hiring for customer services; check it out online at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment