Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Im starting to look for jobs.?

I now know how to fill out the resume and everything.


On the websites it says click here to upload your resume?


I dont know exactly what to do. What program should I write it it? and upload it
Im starting to look for jobs.?
Dont do project payday please its a scam that person just send you a link to her page she will get credit if you sign up leaving you with nothing. My best answer would be to actually go to the companies yourself and speak to a manager and give them your resume in person, that would make a much better impression then doing it online.
Reply:Hello,


My name is Deni Schwiebert. I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative and Avon Success Recruiter. Our Avon Success-line is a very active group. We have a Yahoo user group where we share information and help each other to succeed. I am also available by telephone, email, and through the user group to help all of my recruits. When you are successful, so am I.





You can sell Avon as a part time business and make a little extra spend money, or you can be a full time Sales Rep and Recruiter like I am and make a very comfortable living. There are people in our district who make over 250,000 profit per year. Yes, they have been selling for a few years and they have built their business well. This is a sales career and reputation matters. You may hear negative stories about Avon, but they are usually from people who signed up and then did not put forth any effort. You DO NOT have to invest in inventory, like some other company's require, you do have to invest the effort. With all that being said, you can make as much income as you want/need with Avon. I support myself solely with my Avon business.





5 million Women and Men worldwide are doing this. Why not you?





I can get you started almost immediately.


Follow this link and enter your Reference Code DSCHWIEBERT.


http://start.youravon.com/sa/become.page


Enter your information on the form.





As soon as I receive confirmation from Avon that you are assigned to my group, I will forward additional information to you including an invitation to join our Yahoo group.





I look forward to working with you,


Ms. Deni Schwiebert


Independent Sales Representative and Avon Success Recruiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment