Sunday, July 12, 2009

41 years old man seriously looking for Seretery job will it be possible to get a decent good job?

I am in Health care field and I feel this is the high time to quit the present job and find the Secretarial (personal Secretary/ Office Secretary/ Medical Secretary) as I have good experience in this field. I have good Computer knowledge





I am looking an opportunity any whare (I am an Indian) Can some one find me one (also I am trying through Net service agents).
41 years old man seriously looking for Seretery job will it be possible to get a decent good job?
You could search and apply for jobs based on your qualifications and experience on job websites like Hotjobs,Monster, Careerbuilder and Craigslist. You can find more information at http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobwebsites....
Reply:Try writing a personal letter to the Administrators of the Hospitals you were working at earlier, listing your skills and recalling your association with their hospitals.One of them will surely hire you as His or a Senior Director's Secretary.You have another option. Join a Medical Transcription course.You will do well because of your background, and then join one of those companies. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment